8237 Dunwoody Pl Atlanta, GA 30350

Haug Law Group Scholarship

The Haug Law Group Scholarship for Childhood Cancer Survivors

The Haug Law Group is proud to announce the annual Scholarship for Childhood Cancer Survivors, worth $1,000.On average, 43 children between the ages of 0 to 19 are diagnosed with cancer every day. What’s more, about 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer every year. For these children and their families, the greatest concern is often just fighting for tomorrow. Planning for the future is pushed aside.

That future does come eventually, and for some survivors and their families, paying for college can be a challenge. At Haug Law Group, we personally know how difficult it can be to battle childhood cancer. Our goal is to help survivors and their family members achieve their goals in some small way by helping them go to college. That’s why we’ve set up out Scholarship for Childhood Cancer Survivors.

Deadline: December 5th

Value: $1,000


In order to qualify for the Haug Law Group Scholarship for Childhood Cancer Survivors, you must:

  • Be the survivor of childhood cancer; OR
  • Have an immediate family member who survived childhood cancer.

In addition, you must:

  • Have a 3.0 GPA;
  • Be currently attending or been accepted into an accredited post-secondary school; and
  • Complete our online application and submit a copy of your transcript and an essay on one of the topics below.

Essay Topics

To be considered for the Haug Law Group Scholarship for Childhood Cancer Survivors, please write a 500- to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the topics below:

  • How has being a childhood cancer survivor or the family member of one affected your life goals?
  • Do you believe things happen for a reason? If so, what reasons do you believe you or your loved one was diagnosed with childhood cancer?
  • In what ways do you believe our society and/or our government could be more helpful to those affected by childhood cancer?


Congratulations to Thompson Ritter
Application Form

Mailing Address

Are you a United States Citizen or otherwise authorized to work or attend school in the United States